The Officers, board of directors, and members of the Martinsville Rotary Club welcome you to our web site and also to our meetings.
We hold lunchtime meetings every Tuesday noon at the First Presbyterian Church, 240 East Washington Street in downtown Martinsville, Indiana. Please join us whenever you can visit. Click here for a map. In addition to our weekly noon meetings, we also gather periodically for informal social events like a evening at a local winery, or Silent Disco at the Brickhouse.
Our club is active with a variety of service projects, and has a great impact on our local community. Our interests are both local and international and here are just a few of the organizations and events we support:
- Provide support to local charities – Desert Rose, Wellspring, Stability First, Barbara B Jordan YMCA and many more
- Present all MSD Martinsville kindergartners with an “I Like Me” book
- Provide a scholarship to a graduating high school senior
- Co-sponsor the annual Mayor’s State of the City Dinner
- Prepare a meal for First Christian Church’s weekly Community Table on a quarterly basis
- Volunteer to ring the bell for the Salvation Army
- Sponsor families from Wellspring at Christmastime
- Provide funds for disaster relief at a national and international level
The Four-Way Test of Rotary
Of the things we think, say or do:
1. Is it the Truth?
2. Is it Fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?”